There are a lot of benefits of franchising.
Some of the advantages to franchising include:
- Your brand name becomes widely known through franchising.
- Strong possibility for rapid growth with minimum capital expenditures.
- Your share of the franchising program becomes a valuable, marketable asset.
- You receive an ongoing share of revenues of the program.
- As the number of franchisees grows and they learn the business, they will provide new ideas that can be used in your own business as well as in the franchise network.
- With increased volume comes increased buying power for the entire franchise network and your business. This should result in the potential to lower your overall cost of sale, and therefore increase profits.
- As you develop new products and services, you benefit not only by marketing them in your original business, but also from having them sold throughout the network.
- This business expansion is accomplished while you maintain and run your original business.
- Franchisees will have invested quite a bit of money to get into the business, have a pride of ownership and self-motivation that enables them to showcase your original concept and business in the best possible light.